Thursday, September 29, 2011

i hate it (menulis dalam bi sbb cuba untuk mengasahnya...saya tahu grammar nya hancur...sekian)

almost 5 months my friend and i had a lot of free time to spent after my graduation days. everytime i always thinking about date of my posting as a teacher. i feel like my knowledge and my desire to became a teacher almost missing and that make me feel so stress and i always get headache because i'm thinking too much about it.

i always feel stress with the title of teacher or more specific is the tittle of future teacher that i hold. because that title give me difficulty to get a job because every company thinks that me will work with them in a few months and after that i will leave their compay after i get my real position as a teacher. so them reject me.

now i feel like i have nothing. i don't have a job or a boyfriend and that make feel so empty. my neighbour start talking about why i'm still in this kampung and they start to compare me with their son or daughter. they start ask my parents about why i don't have a job although i am a teacher and why i still here in this kampung. that make me feel so sad and mad a makci-makcik in this kampung....leave me alone and stop asking about why i'm still here...i have done what i should do and now i still waiting the goverment to give me a job as a teacher. stop asking me and you all as my neighbour should asking goverment and not me if you want realy to know. huh

right now, people make story about posting will be hold until 31 dec 2011 and that story make me feel like i am stupid because choose to become a teacher before this. now a issue about GSTT become more stressful for me and all my friend because that matter have related on why my posting became so late. i don't have any opinion on this matter beause my sister also a GSTT and i think i know their difficulty. but why goverment seems like don't care at all about GST. ohhhhhhh i'm so stress...

now seems like everyone can be a teacher. i feel so sad because i spent my time for 4 years to learn how to became a good teacher and now seems like everyone not appreciate at all. soooo sad..hahhhhhh
sometime i think i had made a wrong decision and feel so sad and stress....almost 5 month and no single news about my posting and it so stressful..i'm really hate it....pui

No comments:

Post a Comment